2018 – Abo Academy University 100th anniversary (Finland)
2019 – SPCPA 100th anniversary
2020 – Turku University 100th anniversary (Finland)
VIII All-Russia Scientific Conference of Students and Postgraduates
with International Participants
“YOUNG PHARMACY - POTENTIAL OF THE FUTURE”
VIII All-Russia Scientific Conference of students and postgraduates with international participants will be held from April 23 to 24, 2018 in St. Petersburg Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy of the Ministry of Health of Russia (14, Prof. Popov street, St. Petersburg).
The Conference is one of the most significant events in the field of education and pedagogy supported by the Ministry of Health of Russia.
The Conference is accredited under "U.M.N.I.K" program and is held with the support of “ScanBalt Bio”- International Organization of the Baltic Sea Region Countries.
International Round Table dedicated toAbo Academy University (SPСPA Finnish partner) 100th anniversary will be organized within the frame of the Conference. Round Table participants will include scientists from Finland, Germany, Republic of Srpska, USA
Conference Scientific Agenda:
· Chemistry and technology of innovative medical substances synthesis;
· Innovative approaches in pharmaceutical biotechnology;
· Search for safe and effective plant and animal origin substances;
· Up-to-date dosage forms production technologies;
· Additive manufacturing in pharmacy;
· Modern approach to quality control of natural and synthetic origin medicinal products;
· Experimental (pilot) and clinical pharmacology, pharmacoeconomics and health technologies assessment;
· Modern concept of drug provision and pharmaceuticalproduction control within EEC countries;
· Pharmaceutical cosmeceutics, preventative and functional products and medical equipment;
· Medical products circulation staffing issues;
· Pharmaceutical ecology;
· Humanitarian issuesof pharmaceutical science
The meeting between future experts and potential employers is the Сonference main objective, as it helps effectively organize professional orientation of students and graduates on the annual basis, therefore increase domestic pharmaceutical industry competitiveness.
The Conference Agenda includes young PHARMA SLAMscientistscontest. The participants will share their scientific achievements with the wide audience in the informal setting. The results can be presented in various ways (via presentation or a free speech). The participants will be assessed by the audience.
The significance of the Conference is defined by the annual list of sponsors and partners such as: “Takeda” company, “BIOCAD”, “CYTOMED”, “R-Pharm”, “ROSTA” pharmaceutical group, “VERTEX”, STADA CIS, “Katren”, service apteka.ru, “Sartorius”, “Pharmproject”, “St. Petersburg Pharmacies”, “Geropharm”, Academician Filatov Facility (RIA Panda Corporate Group) , “ArSiAi Synthesis”, “Samson-Med”, “NEVIS Pharmacy” network, “Pharmcontract”, “GlaxoSmithKline”, “St. Petersburg Pharmaceutical Facility”, “POLISAN” Science & Technology Company”.
For more information please contact the Organizing Committee:
"St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy"
of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
14, Professor Popov street, lit. A, St. Petersburg
phone: +7 (812) 499 39 00
cell: +7 (911) 923 28 13
fax: + 7 (812) 499 39 03